Tuesday, November 3, 2009

B of A pisses me off

There, I've said it. I have been a B of A customer since, oh, let's say, the early 90's. Clark Howard has complained about them for years, but here's my gripe: their ATM cards BLOW. I can't tell you the number of times I have been asked to swipe, re-swipe, and triple-swipe my card. It happens at ATM's, the grocery store, random vendors...it doesn't matter. I end up having to use another card - which doesn't do B of A any good - and when I rush home and look up my balance (though I know there is money to cover my purchase) I freak out until I see that indeed I have plenty of money to cover.
I don't keep my cards piled on top of one another so that they wipe out the magnetic strip...and even if that was true, other cards are fine. Ridiculous.
Maybe B of A doesn't piss me off, maybe plastic does. ...or magnets do.

It's good to be back...complaining to no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment