Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Where in the World is Carmen San Diego??

Yes, I know. Nearly a month and all three of you (or two) (or one) (is anybody out there?) are maybe wondering, why is this Blogger such a slacker??

Little did you know: I started this thing purposefully to "anti-blog," or in my lingo: not talk about myself, per se. Why? I have been and am going through a time in my life when the only thing I feel motivated to do IS to talk about myself.

So...this is a test. (A what? A test. A what? A test. Oh...a test!) I have typed full missives and deleted them entirely because, as a close friend put it, "who the hell cares what [bloggers] have to say?" EXACTLY. I didn't force you here at gunpoint, you came here of your own accord. The least I could do is write something mildly entertaining, and then you can move on about your day. Introspection is for me, not for you. Back soon, I kinda promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment